Our job: getting your freight into the country, through customs, and to your door as quickly as possible while keeping your shipment fully compliant.
With expanding regulations and government scrutiny of imports, it is important to have an experienced group of professionals who will ensure your shipment’s compliance with applicable government and security regulations. We are staffed with licensed customs brokers as well as customs and import specialists who will deliver consistency, simplicity, and compliance.
We provide complete U.S. Customs clearance services on all commodities. Whether it’s a standard entry or a special project, we offer you unmatched service, expertise, and support to get your cargo through customs as quickly as possible.
Our customs clearance services include:
- Customs clearance
- Classification & binding ruling requests
- Compliance consultation
- Other government agency clearance & compliance
- Automated Clearing House (ACH) duty payment
- Bond preparation & maintenance
- Customs Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT) Consulting
- Customs audit consultation
- Duty drawback services
- Quota/visa & other requirements for restricted items
- Remote location filing (RLF)
- Temporary importations (TIB)
- Warehouse entries and withdrawals
- Foreign Trade Zones (FTZ)
- Trade agreement consultation and expertise