CVI is a licensed Ocean Transportation Intermediary (OTI) and NVOCC (Lic. No. 3454) providing a full portfolio of services for the movement of cargo by sea. We use our volume agreements with leading carriers to secure highly competitive rates.
Our multi-carrier contracts can provide you with the flexibility of selecting the most appropriate carrier for the changing demands of your supply chain needs. Whether you require port-to-port, door-to-door, direct, FCL, LCL, or a customized program, we are able to deliver lower costs without compromising customer service.
We offer the personalized attention of a smaller carrier coupled with the global reach of a large carrier.
Our ocean freight services include:
- Customer service: one point-of-contact with an ocean freight specialist
- Complete visibility: door-to-door web tracking and tracing with up-to-the-minute complete shipment details and documentation
- Door-to-door service: Full Container Load (FCL) and Less than Container Load (LCL) services worldwide
- Flexibility: multiple carrier options in all major lanes
- Competitive rates: volume service contracts with leading ocean carriers
- Regular consolidations: weekly export and import consolidations
- Convenience: consolidation freight stations domestically and worldwide
- Responsiveness: rate quotations available within 24 hours
- International coverage: a vast network of over 65 overseas and 14 domestic agents to completely cover door-to-door service needs
- Hazardous cargo expertise: HAZMAT certified and trained staff
- Intermodal: trucking and rail services throughout the U.S.
- Customs clearance and forwarding: in-house documentation preparation and regulatory expertise
- Warehousing and distribution: comprehensive and flexible spectrum of distribution and warehousing services that are close to air, rail, port, and highway facilities
- Insurance: specifically tailored programs, total cargo coverage plus the cost of transportation
- Expertise: in-house logistics and transportation consultants and specialist